- District Collector Nishant Kumar told district officials that the district needs to meet the set targets
- The district’s first Irrigation Advisory Council meeting decided to bring the kharif season ten days ahead in the district.
- It was believed that it was necessary to show affection towards patients. Along with that, Parvathipuram Manyam District Collector Nishant Kumar believes that he will recover quickly by providing better treatment.
- District Collector Nishant Kumar directed the authorities to complete 100 per cent grounding for schemes like Housing, Secretariats, Farmer Assurance Centers etc. sanctioned in the district.
- District Collector Nishant Kumar said that garbage should not be garbage and it should become wealth. Mentioned the need for the emergence of a cleaner district.
There is no Event.
- No post to display
Citizen's Call center - 155300
Child Helpline - 1098
Women Helpline - 1091
Crime Stopper - 1090
Commissioner of Rescue & Relief - 1070